ONLY ONE AVAILABLE! Right Medium Training Brace
The Aircast Air-Stirrup ankle brace is commonly worn immediately after injuring your ankle and throughout recovery because it helps accelerate rehabilitation. Since 1978, the Aircast Air-Stirrup Ankle Brace has been the brace the medical community has turned to for the functional management of ankle injuries. Functional management means wearing the brace enables you to continue your daily activities while recovering from your injury. The Aircast Air-Stirrup has been cited in over 100 medical journals for its superior performance in helping to heal ankle injuries.
It is the patented Duplex™ air cell system that makes the Air-Stirrup so successful at treating severe ankle injuries like third degree ankle sprains. This exclusive system incorporates two pre-inflated overlapping air cells (distal and proximal), that provide support and produce graduated compression when walking around. The compression helps reduce edema, the swelling that is caused by fluid trapped in your body’s tissues, as well helping to accelerate rehabilitation.
The Air-Stirrup Ankle Brace is used to treat or prevent the following injuries:
- Acute injuries of the ankle
- Third Degree Ankle Sprains
- Severe Chronic Instability
Product Features…and the benefits you’ll experience!
- Semi-Rigid Shells Provides support and protection from inversion and eversion.
- Anatomically Design Ensures you’ll get a comfortable fit.
- Pre-Inflated Aircells The brace is ready to wear…all you have to do is strap it on.
- Streamlined Fit Easy to fit in your shoe when it comes time for early protected weight-bearing movement.
|Pediatric (XS) Ankle Brace||6.0″ (15 cm)|
|Small Ankle Brace||8.7″ (22 cm)|
|Training (Medium) Ankle Brace||9.0″ (23 cm)|
|Standard (Large) Ankle Brace||10.5″ (27 cm)|