SIJ Support features primary pelvic belt and two additional secondary straps which provide compression in any direction as determined by the therapist according to core muscle weakness/imbalance. Helps to support the pelvis while proper muscle function is being re-established. Sizing Chart: Measure around the hips (cm):
- Breathable material to reduce heat.
- May be worn during any daily activity.
- Extra elastic strap helps enhance core stabilization.
- MAXWRAP® inner lining with silicone prevents slipping.
- Position belt just below belly for support and bring straps to back and fasten securely.
- Use the additional elastic strap to apply compression.
- Secure the fixed side first, pull over the strap.
- Position the outer strap over the inner strap. For more compression, pull the outer strap across the inner strap to tighten.