Core Stability Belt. Helps reduce lower back pain during pregnancy by gently lifting the abdomen. Belt expands to accommodate growth during various stages of pregnancy. Hook and loop closure for easy application.Sizing Chart: Measure around the hips (cm):
- May be used post-partum and following traumatic injury.
- Relieves instability and stress through compression of the sacroiliac joints.
- Reinforcement strap provides additional compression.
- Hook and loop closure for easy application.
- For use as Maternity Belt 1.Position belt just below belly for support. 2.Bring straps to back and fasten securely. 3.Pull side straps to adjust tightness then fasten.
- For use as Waist Belt 1.Wrap belt around the waist. 2.Bring straps to the front and fasten. 3.Pull side straps and secure to desired compression