Our pilates programme in North Sydney is one of our most successful programs on offer. Our physiotherapists are all trained pilates instructors and our classes are aimed at your specific strengths and weaknesses. Our pilates program is designed to accommodate people of all ages, with back pain, chronic conditions like arthritis, sports injuries as well as for general overall conditioning. Our pilates studio has all the latest pilates equipment including the reformer, trapeze, wunda chair and free motion pulley system. Give us a call now on 99222212 to join our North Sydney pilates program.
Why choose PHYSIO4ALL’s Pilates Program?
- Personalised programs specifically tailored to each client
- All exercises are research-based
- Safe and easy to follow exercises
- Sessions run by Pilates Trained Physiotherapists
- Extensive use of Pilates Machines in all sessions*
- Session times to suit your schedule
- Small groups and individual attention
- Pilates Rewards Program©**
- Affordable and easy payment options
- On-the-spot Health Fund Rebates available****
- HICAPS on site
Pilates is great fun too, so grab a friend and enjoy
- greater “core” stability
- improved muscle strength
- better posture and postural awareness with Pilates
- improved flexibility
- relief from neck, back and joint pain with Pilates
- increased joint mobility
- lower stress levels
- a flatter stomach and trimmer waist with Pilates
- more efficient respiratory, lymphatic and circulatory systems
For further information about Pilates and our Functional Conditioning Program©, click here.
For our Physiotherapy and Pilates Brochure, click here.
To look at our different Pilates machines, click on the following options:
*Pilates Machines include 2 Reformers, Trapezius/Cadillac, Wundachair, Barrel and a Free-Motion Pulley System
**Join our Pilates Rewards Program© and receive every tenth Pilates Class FREE!
***Rebate amount and final cost of each class depends on the level of your health fund cover.