Why choose PHYSIO4ALL Acupuncture?
- All acupuncture administered by highly trained physiotherapists
- Acupuncture will incorporate sterile dry needling techniques
- Safe and accurate treatment
- Specific injury treatment and prevention
- Acupuncture may be used in conjunction with manual therapy and massage
- Exercise prescription may be incorporated to address areas of dysfunction
- Flexible times
- Convenient location
- Affordable and easy payment options
- On-the-spot Health Fund Rebates available**
- HICAPS on site
Benefits of PHYSIO4ALL Acupuncture
- Fantastic for stress relief
- Therapeutic and relaxing
- Very specific treatment to injured area
- Trigger point release
- Increases circulation and lymphatic drainage
- Reduces muscle spasm and pain
- Improves digestive and nervous system function
- Great sense of wellbeing
- Injury prevention
The physiotherapists at PHYSIO4ALL are also trained in the Traditional Chinese Method of Myofascial Cupping. Click here for more information.
For further information on acupuncture, click here.
For the latest research and evidence showing the benefits of acupuncture, click the following links:
- Myofascial trigger points: the current evidence by Leesa K. Huguenin
- Management of Myofascial Trigger Point Pain by Peter Baldry
- Clinical Reasoning for Western Acupuncture by L.V.Bradnam
For a video on Acupuncture, click here.
To find out how acupuncture can help you, click here or call us NOW on 02 8065 0446.
*Rebate amount and final cost of each class depends on the level of your health fund cover.